- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Fatal Errors
By: Sean Kline If you’ve heard about a thing called the AESTIR (ey-steer), but don’t know exactly what it is, then this is the blog for you. The Automated Export System Trade Interface Requirements (AESTIR) defines the data requirements that … Continue reading
By: Nidaal Jubran Back in March 2011, I wrote Decoding the SRN. Let’s refresh our knowledge of the Shipment Reference Number (SRN) in the Automated Export System (AES). FTR Letter No. 2, is a memorandum that references Section 30.6(a)(19) of the … Continue reading
By: Nyitre Rodgers Do you like faster and more efficient service? If you need to submit a request to suppress shipments, follow the example below. It shows you how to create a spreadsheet with the information required. The Automated Export … Continue reading
By: Nyitre Rodgers Scene: Storm clouds were forming all over the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. It was rush hour, which means the storm would just further impair the traffic. Just as members of the AES staff entered the building the … Continue reading