- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: fatal error
By: Rosanna Torres Every two weeks a Fatal Error report is delivered to companies that have outstanding Fatal Errors on their account. If you’re unfamiliar with the report, congratulations! That could mean that your company either has never generated fatal errors … Continue reading
By: Nyitre Rodgers Stories from the Real Export Emergencies Scene: It’s December 20, 2010 and Jamel is anxiously awaiting his flight to Aruba. He recently completed his first semester of law school, and he’s excited to meet his significant other, … Continue reading
By: Nyitre Rodgers Stories from the Real Export Emergencies: Episode 1 “Please…save my shipment!” Scene: A very concerned filer walks into the doctor’s office distraught about his very ill shipment. The Filers eyes are filed with tears as he says … Continue reading