- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: exporting
By: Omari Wooden Why tap into international markets? Bottom line: exporting increases your sales and competitiveness. In 2013, American exports rose to $2.3 trillion. Don’t miss out! If you’re not sure where to start, the best bet is to look … Continue reading
By: Omari Wooden If you want to know more about the Foreign Trade Regulations, here is your free opportunity to do so! Learn about what has changed and how it affects you. The webinar will focus on changes in reporting … Continue reading
By Matthew Falls of BusinessUSA. Matthew can be contacted at MFalls@doc.gov BusinessUSA.gov and its partner Export.gov feature resources for companies to become involved in exporting, from filling orders for domestic buyers (such as export trading companies that then export the … Continue reading
By: Guest Blogger Luz Hopewell, Director, Office of International Trade U.S. Small Business Administration Where will your next customer come from? Small businesses looking to increase sales and profit are taking their business global. Did you know that the majority … Continue reading