- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Export Training
On July 9, we held our 9th webinar in our International Trade University Webinar Series–FTR 501: Best Practices. Don’t worry if you missed it! You can still benefit from our new information packed webinar. Click to watch the FREE recording! … Continue reading
By: Doug Barry, International Trade Administration Community college business instructors from 21 states received copies of the Basic Guide to Exporting, published by the International Trade Administration. The instructors attended a faculty development institute at the International Business Center, Michigan … Continue reading