- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Export Success
By: Guest Blogger Doug Barry, International Trade Administration Most small and midsize U.S. exporters do not have a written export plan. Maybe this is a big reason why, according to figures from the Small Business Administration, only one percent of … Continue reading
By: Guest Blogger Luz Hopewell, Director, Office of International Trade U.S. Small Business Administration Where will your next customer come from? Small businesses looking to increase sales and profit are taking their business global. Did you know that the majority … Continue reading