- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Export records
By: John Sperry In June, the Nation’s international trade deficit decreased to $34.2 billion from $44.1 billion in May (revised), as exports increased and imports declined. Exports increased $4.1 billion to a record high $191.2 billion primarily due to increases in … Continue reading