- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Export.gov.
By: Stephen Jackson What do people need most to get work done? COFFEE! I personally love coffee. No matter what the time of day or where it comes from, there’s nothing like a fresh cup of coffee! A cup of … Continue reading
Find yourself going through a gazillion web pages just to find out the basics of exporting? It shouldn’t be that difficult. This is why we have compiled “The Exporter’s Toolkit”. This toolkit acts as a guide and includes a listing … Continue reading
By: Doug Barry, International Trade Administration Community college business instructors from 21 states received copies of the Basic Guide to Exporting, published by the International Trade Administration. The instructors attended a faculty development institute at the International Business Center, Michigan … Continue reading