- ACE Export Reports in a Nutshell
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $47.1 billion in February 2016
- The Building Blocks of Gross Domestic Product Webinar
- Publication of a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking to Revise the Foreign Trade Regulations
- What Type of Training Webinar Would You Like to See?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Export.gov.
By: Stephen Jackson What do people need most to get work done? COFFEE! I personally love coffee. No matter what the time of day or where it comes from, there’s nothing like a fresh cup of coffee! A cup of … Continue reading
Find yourself going through a gazillion web pages just to find out the basics of exporting? It shouldn’t be that difficult. This is why we have compiled “The Exporter’s Toolkit”. This toolkit acts as a guide and includes a listing … Continue reading
By: Doug Barry, International Trade Administration Community college business instructors from 21 states received copies of the Basic Guide to Exporting, published by the International Trade Administration. The instructors attended a faculty development institute at the International Business Center, Michigan … Continue reading