- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Exemptions
On April 2, we held the second webinar in our International Trade University Webinar Series — FTR 201: Filing Requirements. Don’t worry if you missed it! You can still benefit from our new information-packed webinar. Click to watch the FREE e-training … Continue reading
By: Sean Kline If you’ve heard about a thing called the AESTIR (ey-steer), but don’t know exactly what it is, then this is the blog for you. The Automated Export System Trade Interface Requirements (AESTIR) defines the data requirements that … Continue reading
Today we have published new export reporting requirements in the Federal Register. The new requirements will be effective on April 5, 2014. The publication of the final rule amends the regulations published in 2008 that govern how exporters must file electronic … Continue reading
By: Thomas White Do you have a holiday package you need to ship out of the country? We have received many calls from customers using the United States Postal Service (USPS) website. When you visit the USPS.com, it gives several … Continue reading