- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Exemption Citation
By: Sean Kline Overview A filing citation is a notation placed on the commercial loading documentation indicating that Electronic Export Information (EEI) filed in the Automated Export System (AES) has been accepted or will be filed in the AES. In contrast, … Continue reading