- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: European Union
By: John Sperry In July, the Nation’s international trade deficit increased to $39.1 billion from $34.5 billion in June (revised), as imports increased and exports declined. Imports increased $3.5 billion to $228.6 billion primarily due to increases in industrial supplies and … Continue reading