- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: EIN
By: Kenny Mayo Whether you are an individual or part of a Fortune 500 corporation, there is one thing that is essential to your exporting success – proper identification. If you are a U.S. Principal Party in Interest or a … Continue reading
By: Eric Gauthier The holidays are fast approaching and you are trying to send one of those new electronic devices to a relative out of the United States. You go to your post office and they tell you that since … Continue reading
By: Nidaal Jubran Be mindful of the information you are transmitting electronically. We often receive requests for a number of items surrounding AES, such as resolutions for fatal errors, tracking AES responses for shipments, initiating suppressions, etc. In doing so, some … Continue reading