- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: EEI for Software
By: Omari Wooden In my last post, I discussed the requirement to file exports of mass market software. Now, I’ll discuss and clarify the requirements of reporting intangible products such as customized software or products. The Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR) recognizes … Continue reading