- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Economic Indicators
By: Philip Thompson Have you ever wanted to find specialized indicator data but did not know where to look? Join us on May 20 for the Navigating Indicator Databases webinar at 1 p.m. EDT. In this webinar, viewers will learn … Continue reading
By: Stephen Jackson On behalf of the International Trade Management Division (ITMD) and the Economic Indicator Division (EID) of the U.S. Census Bureau, we would like to say Happy New Year! We hope that you have enjoyed your holiday season, … Continue reading
Snapshots of the Economy Download the America’s Economy mobile application! Get quick access to key indicators about the health of the U.S. economy via your mobile device. The app combines statistics from the Census Bureau, Bureau of Economic Analysis and … Continue reading
In one location, get the economic indicators. Currently, the Economic Indicator Database Search has for the Trade Balance, Manufacturing, Wholesale Trade, and Services with more indicators to come. This convenient and easy-to-use search allows you to quickly access data for … Continue reading