- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: economic census
By: Stephen Jackson “He is a wise man who invented beer.” –Plato Some may have different views on beer, good or bad, it’s a national and international phenomenon. While I do not think many would argue with me about this … Continue reading
By: Rebecca DeNale On December 18, 2014, the U.S. Census Bureau released the 2012 Manufacturing and International Trade Report (MITR) . This new annual report contains manufacturing data on the value of product shipments. The data are published on a … Continue reading