- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: diamonds
By: Christine Higgins We all know that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but did you know that the United States imports billions (yes, billions with a B!) of dollars worth of diamonds every year? How many diamonds? The United … Continue reading
By: Erin Days Almost everyone loves a diamond whether it’s been cut and polished or still in its rough form. However, those beautiful diamonds can go through an involved process before they are sent to your local jewelry store. If … Continue reading