- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- New Advance Report on International Trade Available Today
- International Trade University Webinar Series – AES 101
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: crude oil
By: Carlann Unger The trade deficit in goods and services decreased to $41.8 billion in January, a $3.8 billion decrease from the December deficit of $45.6 billion, revised. The decrease in the deficit reflects a decrease of $5.6 billion in … Continue reading
The Nation’s international trade deficit decreased to $37.3 billion in January from $39.9 billion (revised) in December, as imports decreased more than exports.
If you read our Press Highlights, you may have noticed that the low quantity of crude oil imports keeps popping up: