- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Compliance Alert
By: Eric Gauthier As I have written on this blog previously, the Automated Export System Branch (AESB) has various tools for companies to ensure that their filing practices are in compliance with the Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR). One of the most … Continue reading →