- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: commodity
By: Stephen Jackson What do people need most to get work done? COFFEE! I personally love coffee. No matter what the time of day or where it comes from, there’s nothing like a fresh cup of coffee! A cup of … Continue reading
By: Josephine Ocheni When reporting the US dollar value of your commodity in the Automated Electronic System (AES) make sure that you do not report the cents. AES doesn’t accept cents. Foreign Trade Regulation 30.6 (a) 17 states “Report the value … Continue reading