- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Commodities
By: Dale Kelly International markets provide an opportunity for U.S. businesses to increase sales and overall competitiveness, but knowing how to get started and learning about foreign markets can be daunting. The U.S. Census Bureau can help. Although known most … Continue reading
By: Bibi Khan You went to mail a shipment and your carrier asked you to provide them a Schedule B number. What is that? A Schedule B number is a 10-digit number used in the United States to classify physical … Continue reading
The Foreign Trade Division is offering a free in-depth webinar series to provide you with a strong foundation in the fundamentals of exporting. Do you want to learn how to classify your products? Are you overwhelmed by the terminology … Continue reading