- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Commerce Figures
By: Melissa Scott The U.S. Census Bureau’s Foreign Trade Division is pleased to announce that you will be getting your trade data sooner! Beginning in March 2013 with the January 2013 U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services (FT-900) report, monthly … Continue reading
By: Joe Kafchinski Bolstered by record exports of $178.0 billion, the U.S. international trade deficit in goods and services decreased to $44.8 billion in July from $51.6 billion (revised) in June. The $6.8 billion reduction in the deficit was the largest … Continue reading