- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Census
By: Melissa Scott The United States and Canada enjoy an economic partnership unique in the world. The two nations share the world’s largest and most comprehensive trading relationship. Did you know that the two countries also share an agreement to exchange … Continue reading
By: Josephine Ocheni Do you want more clarification on classifying goods or using our new enhanced search engine? Do you qualify as an individual whose learning style is both visual and auditory but you cannot make it out to one of … Continue reading
In one location, get the economic indicators. Currently, the Economic Indicator Database Search has for the Trade Balance, Manufacturing, Wholesale Trade, and Services with more indicators to come. This convenient and easy-to-use search allows you to quickly access data for … Continue reading