- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: census.gov/trade
On July 9, we held our 9th webinar in our International Trade University Webinar Series–FTR 501: Best Practices. Don’t worry if you missed it! You can still benefit from our new information packed webinar. Click to watch the FREE recording! … Continue reading
By: Sean Kline Why are export statistics important to the average person? The average person in America may not find export statistics relevant. What they may not realize is that the balance of trade (as presented in the U.S. International … Continue reading