- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: bureau of industry and security
On June 25, we held our 8th webinar in our International Trade University Webinar Series–BIS 601: Introduction to 600 series. Don’t worry if you missed it! You can still benefit from our new information packed webinar. Click to watch the … Continue reading
By: Sean Kline Recently, I had the privilege of working in our Commodity Analysis Branch (CAB) for three months to learn more about the things they do on a regular basis. As part of this assignment, I frequently called members of … Continue reading