- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Balance of Trade
By: Melissa Scott On April 23rd we posted Getting Your Trade Data Faster, a blog that introduced the new Advance Report that the U.S. Census Bureau will introduce in July 2015. We know you are excited for this new report … Continue reading
By: Fay Johnson For June 2012, the trade deficit in goods and services decreased to $42.9 billion from $48.0 billion (revised) in May, as imports decreased and exports increased. Exports increased to a record high of $185.0 billion, and imports decreased … Continue reading
In one location, get the economic indicators. Currently, the Economic Indicator Database Search has for the Trade Balance, Manufacturing, Wholesale Trade, and Services with more indicators to come. This convenient and easy-to-use search allows you to quickly access data for … Continue reading