- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: auctions
By: Heather Hrytsyshyn Recently, there has been a lot of attention on paintings fetching extremely high prices at auctions. Some of these paintings are exported once the sale is complete. In fact, the United States has exported an impressive $48.2 … Continue reading