- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: annual trade highlights
By: Henock Kebede The trade deficit in goods and services increased by the highest margin on record ($6.8 billion) to $46.6 billion in December, a 17.1% increase from November ($39.8 billion, revised). The increase in the deficit reflects a decrease … Continue reading
By: Jeff McHugh The Nation’s international trade deficit in goods and services decreased to $471.5 billion in 2013 from $534.7 billion in 2012. Exports increased $61.7 billion to $2.3 trillion in 2013. Increases of $7.1 billion in industrial supplies and … Continue reading