- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Annual Conference
By: Joe Kafchinski The Foreign Trade Division will be attending the Special Libraries Association Annual Conference and INFO-EXPO in New Orleans this coming weekend (June 13 – 16). If you’re attending SLA, stop by booth 1602 to say “hi” to the … Continue reading