- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: AESDown
By: Rosanna Torres On Sunday March 24, 2013 we activated the AES Downtime Policy for AESDirect filers only. What does that mean? The Downtime Policy is used instead of an ITN Number when there is an AES outage or when … Continue reading
By: Nyitre Rodgers Scene: Storm clouds were forming all over the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. It was rush hour, which means the storm would just further impair the traffic. Just as members of the AES staff entered the building the … Continue reading