- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: AES Response Messages
By: Eric Gauthier As a filer to the Automated Export System (AES), it is important to review the information in your monthly AES Compliance Report that is emailed to the account administrator. Filers need to make sure that the company is … Continue reading →
By: Eric Gauthier As I have written on this blog previously, the Automated Export System Branch (AESB) has various tools for companies to ensure that their filing practices are in compliance with the Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR). One of the most … Continue reading →