- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Advanced Export Information
On June 11, we held our 7th webinar in our International Trade University Webinar Series–FTR 401: Regulatory Changes. Don’t worry if you missed it! You can still benefit from our new information packed webinar. Click to watch the FREE recording! … Continue reading
By: Sean Kline The Census Bureau just announced its Advanced Export Information (AEI) pilot program via a federal register notice. The AEI pilot is a voluntary program that enables U.S. Principal Parties in Interests (USPPIs) to obtain an Internal Transaction … Continue reading