- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: 15 CFR 762.6(a)
By: Brenda Jeffries We have received several inquiries from the trade community regarding the requirements for retaining export information. Every party involved in an export transaction (owners and operators of the export carriers, USPPIs, FPPIs and /or authorized agents) should … Continue reading