- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: 10 digit classification
By: Anna Owens Our spring semester is about to begin! We will be hosting 10 FREE webinars that will give you targeted training on: Foreign Trade Regulations Automated Export System Guidance on classifying your product Bureau of Industry and Security’s 600 … Continue reading
By: John Sperry Though I joined the Foreign Trade Division in July, I still find myself exposed to new trade terms. During my first assignment to learn how to use USA Trade Online (UTO), I was introduced to this month’s … Continue reading