On July 8, we held our third webinar in The Basics of Export Compliance Summer Webinar Series, which focused on Export Administration Regulations (EAR). If you missed our new information packed webinar, click here to watch the recording for free!
Experts from the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) presented on the following items:
- Determining Export Control Requirements
- AES Changes for Export Control Reform
- Types of Commerce Exports
- Types of screening lists
- Export Control Classification Numbers
- Commerce Control List (CCL)
- Filing export information for Commerce controlled items in the Automated Export System (AES)
- EAR Changes
- 600 series items
We will be hosting our next free webinar on July 22, which focuses on Complying with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations.