- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Monthly Archives: February 2014
By: Michael Simmons Did you know in addition to Foreign Trade Zones having a general purpose zone and a sub zone, that some zones also have a site location? Previously only importers were required to report the site identification number … Continue reading
By: Jeff McHugh The Nation’s international trade deficit in goods and services decreased to $471.5 billion in 2013 from $534.7 billion in 2012. Exports increased $61.7 billion to $2.3 trillion in 2013. Increases of $7.1 billion in industrial supplies and … Continue reading