- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Monthly Archives: January 2014
By: Sean Kline The Census Bureau just announced its Advanced Export Information (AEI) pilot program via a federal register notice. The AEI pilot is a voluntary program that enables U.S. Principal Parties in Interests (USPPIs) to obtain an Internal Transaction … Continue reading
By: Sean Kline If you’ve heard about a thing called the AESTIR (ey-steer), but don’t know exactly what it is, then this is the blog for you. The Automated Export System Trade Interface Requirements (AESTIR) defines the data requirements that … Continue reading
By: Leandro Solorzano, US Commercial Service What countries will make it onto your international business plan for 2014? During the recent recession, companies who were selling to foreign markets fared better than those who only … Continue reading
By: Shannon O’Brien In November, the Nation’s international trade deficit in goods and services decreased to $34.3 billion as exports increased and imports decreased. Exports grew $1.7 billion to a record high $194.9 billion during November in part due to … Continue reading