- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Monthly Archives: December 2013
By: Chuck Avery One interesting aspect of U.S. trade is the export of military goods.* This trade increased over the last decade from $8.3 billion in 2002 to a peak value of $18.8 billion in 2012. Note that this does … Continue reading
By: Thomas White Do you have a holiday package you need to ship out of the country? Here’s what to do if you are using the United States Postal Service (USPS) website. When you visit USPS.com, it gives several options … Continue reading
By Shannon O’Brien and John Sperry In October, the Nation’s international trade deficit in goods and services decreased to $40.6 billion as exports increased more than imports. Exports increased to a record high $192.7 billion in October led by an … Continue reading