- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Monthly Archives: November 2013
By: Iris Kapo, International Trade Specialist, US Commercial Service Specialists from the Commercial Service can help you overcome challenges in the market and reach specific goals. Below are some tidbits of knowledge that stemmed from this year’s American Association of … Continue reading
Made in the U.S.A. With almost 300,000 establishments and 11 million employees, manufacturing plays a major role in the nation’s economy. So much so that about 6 in 10 U.S. export dollars come from manufacturers. Click on the Infographic below … Continue reading
By: Shannon O’Brien In September, the Nation’s international trade deficit in goods and services increased to $41.8 as exports decreased and imports increased. Exports decreased to $188.9 billion in September led by a $1.3 billion decrease in industrial supplies and … Continue reading
By: Daniel Cariello Fresh off the press today, the FTR final rule, published on March 14, 2013, will now be effective April 5, 2014. Previously it was scheduled to take effect on January 8, 2014. Additionally, the Office of Management … Continue reading