By: Omari Wooden
On September 24, we held Part 2 of the Go Global webinar series, which focused on understanding the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
The EAR is managed and updated by the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) and is used to determine if an export or product is subject to Department of Commerce license requirements. Learn the who, how, what, and where of determining export control requirements. The webinar included information on:
- The role of the BIS and the EAR
- Types of Commerce Exports
- Consolidated Screening List
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)
- EAR99 Items
- Commerce Control List (CCL)
The next free webinar in the Go Global series will be held on November 5 and focus on avoiding and resolving foreign trade barriers or unfair situations in foreign markets.