By: Omari Wooden
Learn about the financing options available to help you start exporting with our seventh webinar of the Go Global series, Trade Financing: Part 2.
Working capital is available under a U.S. government-guaranteed loan program or as a direct loan up to $500,000 to help fund any export development activity, including:
- Translating your product literature or website
- Participation in a foreign trade show or trade mission
- Foreign travel to meet potential business partners
- Funding your export orders
As if that did not sound good enough, there are also guaranteed-loans for up to $5 million available to fund your export transactions. In addition, a credit insurance policy allows you to reduce 95% risk of non-payment. Watch the webinar to learn more.
The next free webinar is on August 27th and will focus on the Automated Export System requirements - Documentation and Shipping.
1. Approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar, go to our training page.
2. Click on the Go Global webinar series.
3. Click on the log-in information and call into the dial-in number.