By: Omari Wooden
Yesterday we held the sixth webinar of the Go Global series focusing on: “Trade Financing: Part I”.
Learn more about the financing options to get started. Working capital is available under a U.S. government-guaranteed loan program or as a direct loan up to $500,000 to help fund any export development activity including:
- Translating your product literature or website
- Participation in a foreign trade show or trade mission
- Foreign travel to meet potential business partners
- Funding your export orders
As if that did not sound good enough, there are also guaranteed-loans for up to $5 million available to fund your export transactions. In addition, a credit insurance policy allows you to reduce 95% risk of non-payment. Watch the webinar to learn more.
The next free webinar is on August 13 and will also focus on Trade Financing.
1. Approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar, go to our training page.
2. Click on the Go Global webinar series.
3. Click on the log-in information and call into the dial-in number.