By: Omari Wooden
The fifth Go Global webinar was held last week, focusing on: “Finding Buyers and Making Contacts: Part II”.
You can access the webinar here.
Learn about the services the Foreign Agricultural Service offers you for the export of food or agricultural products. These include:
- Customized export assistance
- Cost-share export promotion funding
- Trade show exhibit support
- Training and trade missions
The Foreign Agricultural Service collaborates with 75 groups in the industry, manages a toolkit of market development programs, and provides credit guarantee programs. They also provide unique market intelligence on foreign market opportunities, online databases of foreign buyers, U.S. suppliers, and trade leads.
Tune into the Go Global Webinar Series. Each webinar is led by financial, regulatory, and trade experts and focuses on different topics – from picking your market, accessing trade data, learning about available financing options, just to name a few.
The next free webinar is on Trade Financing.
1. Approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar, go to our training page.
2. Click on the Go Global Webinar Series.
3. Click on the log-in information and call into the dial-in number.