- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Monthly Archives: June 2013
By: Stephen Jackson What do people need most to get work done? COFFEE! I personally love coffee. No matter what the time of day or where it comes from, there’s nothing like a fresh cup of coffee! A cup of … Continue reading
By: Omari Wooden The fourth Go Global webinar was held yesterday, focusing on: “Finding Buyers and Making Contacts: Part I”. You can access the webinar here. The U.S. Commercial Service has over 1,400+ trade professionals in 109 domestic offices and … Continue reading
By: Omari Wooden If you want to start exporting, but not sure where to start, you should tune in to the Go Global Webinar Series. The Census Bureau partnered with other government agencies to bring to you the resources available … Continue reading
By: John Sperry In April, the Nation’s international trade deficit increased to $40.3 billion from $37.1 billion in March, as imports increased more than exports. Imports increased $5.4 billion to $227.7 billion contributed by the $3.0 billion increase in consumer … Continue reading