- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Monthly Archives: January 2013
By: Iris Kapo, International Trade Specialist U.S. Commercial Service Philadelphia Are you interested in exporting to a new market? Need help finding the best overseas business partner? The U.S. Commercial Service’s Gold Key business matchmaking service does exactly that. The … Continue reading
By: Jeff McHugh In case you missed it, at the beginning of December Stephen wrote an interesting post on what kind of an effect a hurricane can have on trade. He pointed to some interesting statistics from 2005, which show … Continue reading
By: Daniel Cariello Forget tea! Great Britain and Canada are thirsty for U.S. Wine! From the rolling hills of Napa Valley to the deep ravines of the Finger Lakes, wineries across the country have been increasing their efforts to expand sales … Continue reading
By: Sean Kline Overall, the deficit of goods and services increased to $48.7 billion in November from $42.1 billion in October (revised). Exports increased to $182.6 billion in November from $180.8 billion in October (revised). Exports saw the largest increases … Continue reading