Find yourself going through a gazillion web pages just to find out the basics of exporting? It shouldn’t be that difficult. This is why we have compiled “The Exporter’s Toolkit”. This toolkit acts as a guide and includes a listing of different government resources available to you. From locating a market to figuring out financing options to determining applicable regulations, this toolkit is a central source for all of your exporting needs.
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive