- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Monthly Archives: June 2012
By Matthew Falls of BusinessUSA. Matthew can be contacted at MFalls@doc.gov BusinessUSA.gov and its partner Export.gov feature resources for companies to become involved in exporting, from filling orders for domestic buyers (such as export trading companies that then export the … Continue reading
By: Daniel Cariello Exporting goods has always been integrated in the fabric of the U.S. economy but recently there has been a growing trend to capitalize on foreign demand of American goods. According to data provided by USA Trade Online between … Continue reading
The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration. U.S. Commercial Service trade professionals in over 100 U.S. cities and in more than 75 countries help U.S. companies get started in … Continue reading