- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Monthly Archives: January 2012
The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration. U.S. Commercial Service trade professionals in over 100 U.S. cities and in more than 75 countries help U.S. companies get started in … Continue reading
By: Janet Freas A decrease in November exports and an increase in imports resulted in a rise in the Nation’s international trade deficit in goods and services to $47.8 billion compared to $43.3 billion (revised) in October. November exports, $177.8 … Continue reading
By: Nidaal Jubran Filers that transmit Electronic Export Information (EEI) through the AESDirect system must wait for the automated response with their Internal Transaction Number. Sometimes, the response never comes through. Most of the time this can be resolved in … Continue reading