- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Monthly Archives: October 2011
By: Guest Blogger Randy A. Innis, President, Nevada, DEC The 2011 National District Export Council Conference and Exposition, November 2-5, 2011 at Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, will jump-start new-to-export companies and increase the exporting know-how … Continue reading
By: Terri Long On October 4, 2011, the Full Report on Manufacturer’s Shipments, Inventories and Orders for August 2011 was released. Preliminary estimates show January – August 2011 shipments of transportation equipment were $365.8 billion, up 4.1% over the $351.3 billion … Continue reading
By: Janet Freas The Nation’s international trade deficit in goods and services was virtually unchanged at $45.6 billion in August, as exports and imports decreased. Exports decreased to $177.6 billion in August from $177.7 billion in July (revised), and imports decreased … Continue reading
By: Nidaal Jubran It is understood that required Export Information must be filed in the Automated Export System (AES) prior to the date of export unless the USPPI is an approved postdeparture filer. But did you know that there are specific … Continue reading