By: Rosanna Torres
Have you noticed our e-mail notifications are now more appealing? Well, that’s not the only thing that has changed.
The Foreign Trade Division recently changed the delivery system used to send you notifications and AES Broadcast Messages.
The result? A more efficient e-mail delivery service that you can customize to your preference!
What does this mean for you?
- You will be receiving timely Broadcast Messages
- You will have the autonomy to manage your subscription items
- The messages will be more modern and aesthetically appealing, accommodating HTML graphics, color fonts and Spanish text formatting
The new service lets you have control of the messages received. The “Manage Subscriptions” page link embedded in each e-mail message will allow you to:
- Choose the type of message topics you desire to receive updates from. You can do this at any time.
- “Unsubscribe” automatically via the embedded link you will see in future AES broadcast messages.
- Update your e-mail address or add an alternate email address.
Notice new email notifications will come from:email@example.com
Want to sign up for these notifications now? Click here: https://subscriptions.census.gov/service/subscribe.html?code=USCENSUS_51