By: Eric Gauthier
All AESDirect filers now have an option to manage their Electronic Export Information (EEI) – the Shipment Manager. It offers a new way to search, review and retrieve your submitted EEI over the last five years.
- Advanced Search Capabilities with Multiple Filters
- Easy, One-Click Options to Manage EEI
- Preview Multiple Shipment Information Before Retrieving
- Saving Frequently Used Searches
- Filtering EEI by current AES status – Allows you to filter your search results by EEI status: Accepted, Rejected, Cancelled, or Submitted. You can also filter to see which Accepted EEI have Verify, Compliance Alerts, or Informational Messages, if any.
- Exporting to a spreadsheet file – Allows you to better analyze your results by exporting search outputs into a spreadsheet format. This serves as an auditing tool for your company.
In future blogs, we will focus on specific features. For now, go ahead and start using the “Shipment Manager.” Enjoy the options available to manage your shipments.