- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Monthly Archives: February 2010
By: Guest Blogger Doug from U.S. Commercial Service If you are reading this blog chances are you have a business idea or an actual product that will generate buyers in other countries. The good news is that today as never … Continue reading
By: Omari Wooden We all make mistakes or events are constantly changing in the world of exporting. You plan to ship your cargo on Friday, but it ends up going on Saturday. You file the wrong Schedule B number for milk. … Continue reading
By: Rosanna Torres Technology has boosted over the past couple of years with advances that few of our grandparents ever imagined possible. We now have gadgets that pinpoint our exact locations by satellite, digital video recorders for your TV, motion detector … Continue reading